Sunday, January 1, 2017

10 HILARIOUS SECURITY TAPES (2015)

#9 - I believe that is Garry McCarthy when he was told he was fired....

Fired Chicago Police Supt. Garry McCarthy will be on 60 MINUTES (CBS) NEWS SHOW tonight at 6 pm CST - It will be worth watching



CNN Cuts Drunk Trump-Hater Negro Don Lemon’s Mic When He Starts Saying “2016 Was Awful” DUE TO TRUMP's WIN - This same idiot asked a aviation expert live on the air if it was possible that the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 with 239 souls aboard may have been swallowed up by a "BLACK HOLE"


CLICK FOR THE VIDEO

Can any 19th District Coppers Verify This Information????

Based on the below information (if true) all Chicago Police Officers should get a concealed/carry card. This way if you are stripped due to being in a shooting, you can still protect yourself and family. 


Unbelievable! - Just got this item from a retired Chicago Police Sergeant

As of right now it is Unverified even though the story further down says it is…

Thought I would pass it on to you to verify.

I have not verified any of this but it sure sounds like something the city would do to pacify the BLM movement.

​Q​.  is it true the Sup Ed Johnson only has a GED?

This has been verified by Two Separate sources:

Superintendent "Special Ed", went to the 3rd Watch Roll Call in 019th Chicago Police District this afternoon and announced the following:

Any officer involved in a shooting, for their own good will be STRIPPED! This will protect the officer from being followed and possibly harassed by the Media while he/she is at work. In addition, it will prevent the officer from the possibility of becoming involved in a second shooting, before the first one is cleared.

1. In other words, the Involved Officer is denied the presumption of Innocence, a foundation of the concept of Due Process.

2. The officer will now be Vulnerable, because he/she will be UNARMED.

This Policy could not have been written or conceived by anyone who has ever been the police! Did Roundtree, the female attorney serving as Liaison at the time of the McDonald Incident be responsible for this? Or maybe Bighead's Twitter Buddy, Jamal Green came up with this. Whatever, or Whomever; this policy if the FOP allows it to take place is going to cause injury to some copper. This is outrageous beyond belief.

Happy New Year, and brace yourselves, it is going to get very ugly out there!

Double Murder in Chicago's in Uptown shooting are first homicides of 2017 - 4 hours into the New Year! 2017's Negro Violence will surpass the almost 800 murders for 2016!

2017 - Chicago's Traveler's Advisory In Effect Due To Negro Violence & Crime

Two people shot to death Sunday morning in the North Side Uptown neighborhood are the first two reported homicides of 2017 in Chicago, after a bloody 2016 saw 780 homicides in the city.

At 4:25 a.m., two men were shot in the 4600 block of North Broadway, according to Chicago Police.

A 38-year-old man was shot in the chest and right leg and a man, between the ages of 35 and 40, was shot multiple times in the right side, police said. They were both taken to Illinois Masonic Hospital, where they were pronounced dead.

The Cook County medical examiner’s office could not immediately provide information on the fatalities, which are believed to be the first homicides of 2017.

Last year ended with 780 homicides in the city, according to Sun-Times records.

Mexican Cartel Gunmen Fire at U.S. Border Patrol Agent in Arizona

This shit will stop once Trump is in control!

I can just visualize a sniper with a .50 cal Barrett sitting on our side of the border just waiting for an opportunity!
 Southern Arizona fired multiple shots at an on-duty U.S. Border Patrol agent overnight.
Breitbart Texas has been able to confirm that the shots struck the agent’s vehicle. The federal law enforcement officer was not struck by the gunfire.

UPDATE — 8 p.m. MST: U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials provided the following update:

An agent assigned to a mobile surveillance unit near Hereford Road heard several shots fired and observed two unknown individuals with a rifle at a distance. An unoccupied Border Patrol vehicle next to the surveillance unit was struck by bullets. The agent was not injured and did not return fire.

Multiple Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agents and law enforcement responded to the area in an effort to locate the suspects. The suspects fled the area on foot and have not been located.

The agent was patrolling the area near the Brian Terry station in southern Arizona when unknown gunmen began firing. Cochise County Sheriff’s deputies and other Border Patrol agents arrived to the scene to carry out a manhunt for the suspected cartel gunmnen.

Arizona local law enforcement officials confirmed they were not able to apprehend the cartel gunmen but continue investigating the attack.

The Brian Terry station honors the name of a U.S. Border Patrol agent who was killed in a gun battle trying to apprehend a group of Mexican cartel gunmen who had been trying to steal a drug load from a rival smuggling group.

Border Patrol agents are the most assaulted federal law enforcement officers, Border Patrol  Commissioner Mark Morgan aid in testimony before the U.S. Senate Homeland Security Committee in November. Nearly 150 Border Patrol agents were assaulted during the first two months of fiscal year 2017 which began in October, Breitbart Texas reported. This represents an increase of more than 230 percent over the same period of time in the prior year. Nearly 7,500 Border Patrol agents have been assaulted since 2009 tU.S. Customs and Border Protection officials reported. “It’s a dangerous job,” Morgan stated.

Ildefonso Ortiz is an award winning journalist with Breitbart Texas. He co-founded the Cartel Chronicles project with Brandon Darby and Stephen K. Bannon.  You can follow him on Twitter and on Facebook.

Discover something new.

Phat Ass Zebra Gal Mariah Carey Caught LIPSYNCING at Dick Clark's New Year Rockin' Eve 2017!

biracial Mariah Carey’s New Year’s Eve Nightmare in Times Square - OH Well! + UPDATE




Mariah’s paternal grandfather was a Cuban immigrant, with Afro-Cuban ancestry (he was almost certainly not from Venezuela, as some sources state). Mariah’s paternal grandmother was African-American. Mariah’s mother, who is caucasian, is of Irish heritage. Mariah stated in an interview that her mother is a third generation Irish-American.


Mariah Carey’s New Year’s Eve Nightmare in Times Square

Mariah Carey suffered through a performance train wreck in Times Square on New Year’s Eve as technical malfunctions left her at a loss vocally during her hit song “Emotions,” struggling to reach notes and to sync the lyrics and music.
The trouble continued when she gave up on another of her best-known numbers, “We Belong Together,” while a prerecording of the song continued to play, a confirmation that she had been lip-syncing.
It was a rare meltdown on national television by one of the top-selling recording artists of all time. Ms. Carey, a pop phenomenon in the 1990s who won five Grammys out of 34 nominations over the years, was the final pre-midnight act on ABC’s “Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest.” She had just finished “Auld Lang Syne” when her star turn began to spiral out of control.
Mariah Carey Caught LIPSYNCING at Dick Clark's New Year Rockin' Eve 2017! 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkTy_vSPkWc   Video by Disney Channel Central
“We can’t hear,” she said in the opening seconds of “Emotions” after she sashayed down the stage before more than 1 million people gathered to watch the ball drop in Manhattan.
Standing still with her left hand on her hip while music played, Ms. Carey told the audience that there had not been a proper sound check before her performance. Then she said, “We’ll just sing,” and noted proudly of her song, “It went to No. 1.”
But she could not manage the notes that followed, and she either forgot lyrics or did not want to deliver a subpar performance.
“We’re missing some of these vocals, but it is what it is,” she said. “Let the audience sing.”
ABC quickly cut to shots of the Times Square crowd as Ms. Carey tried to perform some of her choreography. She continued suggesting fixes from the stage, and at one point seemed to defend herself. “I’m trying to be a good sport here,” she said.
When the number ended, the crowd cheered her on. “That was — ” she said, pausing for effect, “amazing.”
She seemed to recover at first with “We Belong Together,” but there appeared to be another malfunction, and Ms. Carey again stopped singing. But this time, the prerecorded number kept playing.
“It just doesn’t get any better,” she said, and then left the stage.
The cause of the technical malfunction was not immediately clear. After the performance, Ms. Carey tweeted out an expletive-laden slang phrase with an “upset” emoji, then wrote: “Have a happy and healthy new year everybody! Here’s to making more headlines in 2017.”

NFL SLAPS ALL AMERICANS IN THE FACE - 49ers Gives American National Anthem Disrespecting Kaepernick Prestigious Award for ‘Inspirational, Courageous Play’

THE NEGRO BEAST IS ALWAYS CODDLED IN AMERICA

The San Francisco 49ers have bestowed upon Colin Kaepernick the highly prestigious Len Eshmont Award.

The award, which the team presents to the 49er who “best exemplifies the inspirational and courageous play of Len Eshmont, an original member of the 1946 49ers team,” is given annually and voted on by the players.

Kaepernick’s season-long protest against alleged racial inequality in America apparently “inspired” teammates to name him for the award.

Saturday, December 31, 2016

TRUE NEWS USA - Last batch of headline links for 2016




Chicago Retiree Update

Retiree Update, 30 Dec. 2016-It's now past 4:30pm, so I think we cannot expect the Supreme Court to rule before year end.
WOW.....Did you expect a different result?.....
Happy New Year to all!

-----Original Message-----
From: Michalene <Michalene@krislovlaw.com>
Cc: Clint <Clint@krislovlaw.com>; Ken <Ken@krislovlaw.com>
Sent: Fri, Dec 30, 2016 4:53 pm
Subject: FW: Retiree Update-It's now past 4:30pm, so I think we cannot expect the Supreme Court to rule before year end.

From: Clint 
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2016 4:49 PM
Subject: Retiree Update:
 
It's now past 4:30pm, so I think we cannot expect the Supreme Court to rule before year end.
We are, of course, very disappointed, but the fight will go on, and we’ll certainly alert you if we nonetheless get a call from them.
Sorry.
Clint
 
Clint Krislov
Krislov & Associates, Ltd.
Civic Opera Building, Suite 1300
20 North Wacker Drive
Chicago, Illinois  60606
Telephone: 312-606-0500
Facsimile: 312-739-1098

President Obama should be impeached & tried for TREASON! No U.S. Carrier Now In The Mideast… 19 Carriers in for "repairs"

The foreign policy expert strikes again.
The Dwight D. Eisenhower carrier strike group chopped out of the European theater of operations Dec. 26, headed home to Norfolk after months of operating in the Persian Gulf and the Mediterranean, where the strike jets of Carrier Air Wing 3 flew hundreds of missions against ISIS targets in Syria and Iraq. The homecoming is set for Dec. 30 – two days shy of the Navy’s stated goal of bringing the group home in seven months.
US carrier groups regularly relieve each other in theater, often handing off duties within sight of the other in the Persian Gulf or Arabian Sea. But this time, no carrier is in the Eisenhower’s wake.
The relief ship, the carrier George H. W. Bush, has yet to leave Norfolk – and is unlikely to do so before the Jan. 20 inauguration of the Trump administration, according to a Navy source. The gap could last as long as two months, sources said, between the time the Eisenhower left the combat theater and the Bush arrives.
And that gap comes at a particularly inopportune time. Numerous media reports indicate intelligence organizations and analysts are on the lookout for provocative actions by potential antagonists – in particular Russia, China, North Korea, Iran or ISIS. Terror alerts, according to media reports, are high in many regions, including Europe, the Mideast and North America, due to a confluence of factors – the new year, ISIS’ diminishing power in the face of counterattacks in Iraq and Syria, and a natural tendency to test a new administration. […]
The Bush is not alone in experiencing delays. The Eisenhower herself missed a deployment due to shipyard and maintenance issues, and had to be spelled in 2015 by the carrier Harry S. Truman. Chronic problems in the Navy’s four shipyards, which perform the majority of heavy maintenance work on the carriers, has meant that most recent carrier overhauls are running long. Naval Sea Systems Command has acknowledged these problems and is working to restore and improve the work forces in the yards.
But it is not clear why Fleet Forces did not have a training plan in hand even before the Bush returned to the fleet. The ship and its strike group completed their last major pre-deployment exercise Dec. 21, but Navy officials expect another month to go by before the Bush deploys.

William Christopher dead at 84, the actor who played the sensitive and soft-spoken Father John Mulcahy on the long-running CBS comedy “M*A*S*H,”

William Christopher, the actor who played the sensitive and soft-spoken Father John Mulcahy on the long-running CBS comedy “M*A*S*H,” died Saturday at his home in Pasadena, Calif. He was 84. The actor’s son, John Christopher, confirmed Christopher’s death to Kabc-tv Los Angeles. Christopher died ... See more »

Uppity Nigga Wildebeest U.S. Sailor - “former.” Petty Officer 2nd Class Janaye Ervin - Who Refused to Stand for the American National Anthem due to black persecution in America, Finally Gets the Perfect Punishment

Former Navy intelligence specialist Janaye Ervin still refuses to stand for the “Star Spangled Banner.”

“To be honest, I never really thought about the flag my entire life,” she told International Business Times. “I had no reason to: It’s just a flag,” she said, “and the national anthem — I don’t think I’ll be saluting it or standing for it ever again.”

CLICK FOR VIDEO AND MORE

Black Lives Matter gets what it wants in Chicago — and BLACK MURDERS, SHOOTINGS & CRIME is skyrocketing - Pandering & Giving In is the the greatest signs of weakness to a feral group... Mayor Rahm Emanuel and every other official should be firm on enforcing the laws and not having a double standard

 Law enforcement advocate Heather MacDonald documented some new statistics in the New York Post that challenge the narrative coming from the Black Lives Matter movement.
Focusing on Chicago, America’s petri dish of liberal policies, MacDonald reveals that arrests and overall policing is in decline in the city:
Arrests are down 28 percent this year in the Windy City, the lowest since at least 2001, according to the Chicago Sun-Times, and less than half what they were in 2010. Drug arrests are down by half. Pedestrian stops were down 82 percent by early fall.
But rather than launching it into a new golden age of peace and prosperity, Chicago is experiencing a renaissance of crime:
So far this year, 4,334 people have been shot in Chicago: one person every two hours. Almost all the victims have been black. The police have shot 25 people, virtually all armed or otherwise dangerous — less than .6 percent of the total.
This is a drastic increase from last year, when 2,989 people were shot, and there were 492 homicides. Shootings have increased 45 percent over last year, and homicides have increased 56.5 percent, accordingto the Chicago Tribune. Less than 1 percent of the shootings have been by the police, and yet Black Lives Matter focuses on this minuscule number instead of the real threat to the black community represented by the rest of the 99.4 percent of shootings.
MacDonald says the real culprit is what academics and social justice groups have actually advocated as the solution to high crime rates: de-policing and the undoing of “broken window” policies that help deter greater crimes by targeting lesser criminals before they get a chance to expand their criminal activities.
She hopes that this will highlight the devastating consequences of de-policing to prevent other cities from implementing the policies that have caused so much misery in the beleaguered city of Chicago.

TRUE NEWS USA's Favorite Travel Pro - The Hot & Sexy Kelley Ferro - Glamping & Wilderness Estates at The Resort at Paws Up (My paws would be all up & over her!)




NATIONAL USA TODAY NEWSPAPER: At end of bloody year in Chicago, too few murders solved - It's not all the lawless Negroes murdering & shooting people...It's the police that is at fault....

CHICAGO — Just before Christmas, Tywone Lee dialed the Chicago Police Department detective charged with investigating the murder of her 18-year-old son, who was gunned down in July just blocks from their West Side home.

She’s called police more than 20 times since her child, Keyon Boyd, was fatally shot in the chest and two of his friends were wounded July 26 as they walked to play basketball at a nearby court in the city’s Austin neighborhood. Most of her attempts to get information about the unsolved case ended with her leaving messages that rarely were returned, she said.

On this day, she catches the detective, but receives no substantive information about the status of the investigation.

“There is just no accountability,” said a frustrated Lee after ending the call. “I understand they have a lot of cases, but this is what they are paid to do. They need to find and hold responsible whoever killed my son.”

Boyd was one of more than 750 murder victims killed in Chicago in 2016, which will end as the bloodiest year the city has seen since at least 1997, when 761 people were killed. The murder toll was up 58% as of Christmas Day, with the city tallying 275 more murders than the same time last year.

Nearly as unnerving as the number who have been killed in Chicago this year is how few of the assailants have been arrested.

The department’s murder clearance rate — the calculation of cases that end with an arrest or identification of a suspect who can’t be apprehended — has hovered at or below 30% for the past three years. The national clearance rate stood at 61.5% last year, while Chicago’s clearance rate was 25.6% last year, according to data compiled by the Virginia-based Murder Accountability Project.

CLICK FOR MORE