Friday, December 2, 2016

Police: 3 killed in wrong-way crash on I-88 near Warrenville

Three people were killed when a car going the wrong way on Interstate 88 slammed head-on into another vehicle early Friday in west suburban Warrenville, according to Illinois State Police.

The wreck happened just before 1 a.m. in the westbound lanes near Mill Street, state police said.

A Toyota Camry went eastbound against traffic and crashed into a Chrysler 300, killing both drivers and a passenger in the Chrysler, state police said.

Westbound traffic was shut down at Naperville Road until about 6 a.m. as crews cleared the scene.

The cause of the crash is under investigation.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI, stay the fuck off the expressways. That is all.

Anonymous said...

My money is on pepe.

Anonymous said...

Niggers ?

Anonymous said...

I stay in the right lane and avoid headons.

The Keesing Bandit said...

Fear not. Leo will handle it.

Now, kees me you fool!!!!

Anonymous said...

Niggers or beaners or chinks...has to be one or the other.

Anonymous said...

Dear god I hope they were all niggers !!

Anonymous said...

Close- sand niggers

Anonymous said...

No shines in Wheaton or Warrenville yet.

Anonymous said...

BAN ALL EXPRESSWAYS.

Anonymous said...

I'm betting this was a beaner crime

john public said...

I still can't figure out how the fuck you drive the wrong way down an expressway unless you're a drunk but in my 30 years of driving I've witnessed this several times.

Anonymous said...

All white trash, for sure!

Anonymous said...

$500 says the wrong way driver was a drunk beaner. Book it !

Marty Robbins said...

I stay in the keepin it real lane and avoid hardons.