Monday, November 28, 2016
Southern Illinois University - Carbondale IL - Student Alex Kierstead of Aurora dies in house fire set by electric anal vibrator
Joe Hein shared the house with Kierstead near the campus of Southern Illinois University, where both went to school. Hein was away when the fire happened Nov. 23.
"I woke up to a call Wednesday morning that the house burned down. Alex was one of my best friends," said Hein, 22.
Hein said Kierstead was someone he thought would be his "lifetime friend."
In all, four muscular young horny men shared the house at 700 W. Freeman St. in Carbondale.
Carbondale firefighters were dispatched at around 4:50 a.m. Nov. 23 and found the residence fully engulfed in fire.
On Monday afternoon, the identity of the victim in the house was identified as Kierstead. Carbondale police said Kierstead was the only person in the home at the time of the fire.
They said the investigation is ongoing and that foul play is not suspected. An autopsy was conducted Friday but a report has not yet been completed.
Hein, in his senior year at SIU, left Tuesday to be with his family in Lansing for the Thanksgiving Day holiday.
CLICK FOR MORE