Wednesday, October 19, 2016

WASHINGTON STATE: Puyallup officer shoots Illegal Beaner ‘serial robber’ after chase, police say

A man suspected of robbing a restaurant early Wednesday was shot by a Puyallup police officer after brandishing a weapon during a chase, authorities said.

The suspect is a 37-year-old Hispanic man from Tacoma, police said.

Officers responded to reports of a robbery at a Denny’s restaurant when they began chasing two men driving a speeding car out of the restaurant parking lot, police said in a statement.

The suspects left Highway 512 at South Meridian Street and crashed, police said.

When police approached the car, the suspect sitting in the passenger seat pointed a weapon at the driver, and a Puyallup Police Department officer opened fire, police said.

Police said the man had serious but not life-threatening injuries. They also said the injured suspect was a “serial robber” and had committed at least 10 other robberies in Puyallup and Pierce County.

The second suspect has been taken been taken into police custody.

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

He should've been chasing MANIAC COP who tried to kill me a few days ago!!!

Anonymous said...

Only the strongest and most intelligent survives. It is those who best adapts to change that survives.

Anonymous said...

Cops weren't at bourbon street. They were at bullet street.

Anonymous said...

Shooting suspects are tips to offenders. .. to find another line of work

Anonymous said...

Robber went to Dennys for meal, ended up eating hot police lead.

Anonymous said...

My dog died

Anonymous said...

my cat died

Anonymous said...

Who cares go cubbies

Anonymous said...

Robber was weak

Anonymous said...

Cops ought to get a award for every bullet fired

Anonymous said...

Should have shot the robber in the face 16 times

Anonymous said...

Gas masks on, everyone. Mr bourbon street aka aldo raine got the bubbles guts and shit himself. Again.

Anonymous said...

Bourbon street will send gator bites to robbers family.

Anonymous said...

Good job cops. Go enjoy world series.

Anonymous said...

Aldo raine and mr bourbon street are accomplices. I know where they are. Call me.

Anonymous said...

cops ought to be reprimanded for not killing robbers...don't you agree mr bourbon street?

Anonymous said...

Robbers got tips...the tips of police bullets

Anonymous said...

Get rid of the glocks and use a twelve gauge on the cock sucker next time.

Quit fucking around with these illegal alien Mexican pieces of shit .

"BLAM"!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I was in the break room one day, bending over and wrestling with a pack of skittles that got stuck in the tray-thing at the bottom of the candy machine. A black sergeant came up behind me and complimented me on my ass while pushing his groin against me. I could feel every curve of his cock head through the thin fabric of his uniform pants. A moan rose in his throat. From my crouching position, I leapt up like a coiled spring and knocked him out with a single punch to the jaw. I can move like a jungle cat when I'm in danger. It's just an ability I have. Anyhoo, I went through his pockets and left him lying on his back on the dirty linoleum of the break room floor. When I came back at the end of my shift, he was gone. No one ever saw him again. It was like he vanished off the face of the earth.

Anonymous said...

I like Mr. Aldo.

Anonymous said...

Puyallup, is that like a pimple?

Anonymous said...

Dude was not a "serial robber." He only took cheerios, making his a "cereal robber."

Anonymous said...

It's a shithole filled with equal parts feral trailer trash meth dealers and drunken beaner rapists, like all small towns in Washington that are not located in upper Kitsap county or the Pacific Coast.

Anonymous said...

My favorite whore died