Friday, October 28, 2016

TRUE NEWS USA WHITE TRASH NEWS Joshua Adkins leading police on car chase stops at In-N-Out restaurant for food

In this Thursday, Oct. 27, 2016 photo released by the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office, shows Joshua Adkins. According to jail records, Adkins was booked on suspicion of unlawful flight from law enforcement, aggravated assault-domestic violence and unlawful imprisonment. (Maricopa County Sheriff's Office via AP)
PHOENIX (AP) — Authorities say a man didn’t go to jail hungry after making a stop at a fast food restaurant as he led Arizona police on a car chase.
Police tried to arrest the man for an outstanding warrant Wednesday night and then kept tabs on him with a helicopter as he drove through parts of Phoenix and two suburbs, including his stop at an In-N-Out Burger to get food.
News video showed the truck at the fast food restaurant but no police in the immediate area.
The man then drove into a neighborhood and dashed in a backyard, where officers took him into custody.
Jail records show that the 35-year-old Joshua Adkins was booked on suspicion of unlawful flight from law enforcement, aggravated assault-domestic violence and unlawful imprisonment.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

A mans gotta eat when a mans gotta eat!

Anonymous said...

I wanna party with this guy.

Anonymous said...

Typical.

Anonymous said...

Jules: Good. Looks like me an Vincent caught you boys at breakfast. Sorry about that. Whatcha havin'?
Brett: Hamburgers.
Jules: Hamburgers! The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast. What kind of hamburgers?
Brett: Ch-cheeseburgers.
Jules: No, no no, where'd you get 'em? McDonalds? Wendy's? Jack in the Box? Where?
Brett: Big Kahuna Burger.
Jules: Big Kahuna Burger. That's that Hawaiian burger joint. I hear they got some tasty burgers. I ain't never had one myself. How are they?
Brett: They're good.
Jules: Mind if I try one of yours? This is yours here, right?
[Picks up burger and takes a bite]
Jules: Mmm-mmmm. That is a tasty burger. Vincent, ever have a Big Kahuna Burger?
[Vincent shakes his head]
Jules: Wanna bite? They're real tasty.
Vincent: Ain't hungry.
Jules: Well, if you like burgers give 'em a try sometime. I can't usually get 'em myself because my girlfriend's a vegitarian which pretty much makes me a vegitarian. But I do love the taste of a good burger. Mm-mm-mm. You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?
Brett: No.
Jules: Tell 'em, Vincent.
Vincent: A Royale with cheese.
Jules: A Royale with cheese! You know why they call it that?
Brett: Because of the metric system?
Jules: Check out the big brain on Brett! You're a smart motherfucker. That's right. The metric system.

Anonymous said...

somebody bail this loser out so he does not lose opportunity for his free taco.

Anonymous said...

At least he stopped at a good burger joint and not some
sewer like McDonalds.

Anonymous said...

I thought the In-N- Out was a nickname for mr bourbon street and his mom's orifices.
They got the holes I got the beef.

jimmy from toluca lake said...

i thank jules and vince for my booming business every day.

Anonymous said...

When will Obama start an investigation if Sheriff Joe's department had profiled this guy ?

Hopefully the mother fucker got a couple of "Double Doubles" large fries and Strawberry Shake as that's some good eating.

The Keesing Bandit said...

In and Out burgers kick ASS!

Now, kees me you fool!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yawn

Anonymous said...

I hope they gave him time to finish.

Anonymous said...

So is pussy!

Anonymous said...

As I remind my girlfriend, I've got the weiner, you've got the bun. Let's get together and cook up some fun!

Anonymous said...

White trash at its finest!