Tuesday, October 11, 2016

House Explosion in Romeoville - May have been caused after DUTCH OVEN after White Castle Cheeseburgers




ROMEOVILLE, IL — An apparent house explosion appears to have been the result of a gas leak, according to multiple social media reports and an eyewitness account.
An official with the Romeoville Police Department was unable to confirm or deny the reports, but said police are indeed responding to a situation.
“We’ve gotten a significant amount of calls saying they’ve heard an explosion,” the officer said. “That’s as much as we know right now.”
According to NBC Chicago, two Nicor Gas workers were injured in the explosion, but no residents were home at the time of the fire. 
A video posted by Rob Elgas of ABC 7 shows a heavy cloud of thick, dark smoke billowing from the remains of a home in the southwest suburban neighborhood. Firefighters can be seen around the perimeter of the explosion hosing it down with water. The video shows just a bit of flames, but most of it is smoke clogging the air.
Another video shows heavy flames coming from the home. A firefighter is heard on video pushing the crowd away.

"We gotta make sure this doesn't explode again," he said.

10 comments:

john public said...

If it's Romeoville you know Negroes are involved...

Anonymous said...

Gas leak or meth lab I betcha.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Romeoville could've used a real fire department. The brave men and women of CFD stand ready to help Romeoville. I believe Romeoville has a small volunteer department. This fire appeared to overwhelm this small department. Myself and some of my brave CFD brothers can show you some techniques on quick fire suppression and tactics. We deal with dangerous conditions like this daily. This fire is fairly normal for us. We do understand, however, that smaller towns don't see the red devil as much as us. If you guys ever need any assistance, let us know. Been there, done that!
Signed,
Squad 2 guy.

Anonymous said...

Without reading the story, I can guess that it was the White Castle cheeseburgers that caused the person to have gas, which caused them to fart, that caused the explosion when a match was lit. Another theory is that the person ate some burritos along with the White Castle cheeseburgers.

Anonymous said...

Squad 2 sucks...H & L 35 rule.

Anonymous said...

Insiders say a small stash of frozen Folos Beef sandwiches were thawed,cook and consumed.
Coupled with a synergistic reaction to "soda pop" caused a large quantity of methane to be released.......

Anonymous said...

Let's not fight, brothers. How about a friendly game of grab ass?

FUCK MY FARTBOX said...

They should've elected Mongo Mcmichael as mayor.

Anonymous said...

So it was a methane leak?

Anonymous said...

Grow up...people lost everything. Ignorant and insensitive. We can't go home because of this and the explosion was an accident and people are in the hospital.