Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Davi: Trump vs. Hillary: Merry Christmas or May the Force Be With You? The Battle for the Soul of America

My dear Fellow Americans, Iowans, and evangelicals: You must wake up out of your slumbering malaise and take responsibility for your part in dismantling America. You have accountability in being asleep at the voting booth. The country is being run into the ground. We are electing the leader of the free world, not a pope.


While I love sports, I do not spend hours watching sporting events, movies, or television. While entertaining, they have now become the opium of the clueless and misinformed masses. I am a political junky – I have been for years because it matters. I watch all the shows and read as much as I can. I find it fascinating.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hillary has killed police officers, military personnel, embassy officials and private citizens. Thank your media with a closed fist for reporting it

Anonymous said...

lexington green is coming......

Anonymous said...

Time to put the old, decrepit bitch out to pasture, permanently.

Anonymous said...

I find it fascinating that half the US population are worthless sacks of shit who need to be killed.

SpankDaddy said...

Robert Davi kicks ASS!

Anonymous said...

Davi! Davi! Davi!
DAVI: NOT ANYMORE

Anonymous said...


Anonymous Anonymous said...I find it fascinating that half the US population are worthless sacks of shit who need to be killed.October 13, 2016 at 6:59 AM

Id have to agree, dope heads, EBT moochers, Welfare leeches...start the culling!