Once Again Feral Negroes ATTACKING & ROBBING WHITE PEOPLE at a Chicago tourist site - Millennium Park
In each robbery, the group of about five to eight teens has gone up to the woman or female teen and hit her in the head, police said in an alert issued Friday. Victims have also been kicked.
The robbers have stolen cellphones and backpacks containing tablets, then fled on foot.
Police did not release detailed descriptions of the teens, but photographs released Wednesday show that all those allegedly involved were black. The alerts say the group includes both male and female teenagers, but do not specify their possible ages.
The photos show a sequence in which a woman, apparently the victim of a robbery Oct. 19 on Van Buren Street just west of Michigan Avenue, is surrounded by the group of teens, wrestled with on the sidewalk and then grabbed as she apparently tries to flee into the Chicago Club, 81 E. Van Buren St.
Photographs of the robbers show:
• One black female teen with a medium to heavy build and a light complexion, with her hair held in a bun on top of her head, wearing a powder-blue T-shirt with a white logo on the chest, dark blue sweatpants and gray gym shoes with dark laces.
• One black female teen with a medium build, with apparent hair extensions or long dreadlocks and pink ribbons in her hair, wearing a jacket or sweatshirt with pink around the shoulders and top of the chest and a dark lower half, dark pants and light-colored high-top gym shoes.
• A black male teen with a medium build, wearing dark blue, loose-fitting pants, a bright blue top and possibly a cap, with a windbreaker or similar jacket, apparently light blue and purple, draped over his shoulders.
• Another black female teen with a medium to heavy build and apparently light complexion, with either long hair extensions or dreadlocks with light-colored highlights in strands starting near the temples, done up in a pink ribbon or bow, and wearing a dark blue top and lighter, but still apparently dark, blue pants.
• A black female teen with a heavy build and apparently short hair, wearing a silver hat, a light-colored top and black stretch pants covering to just below the knees, as well as strap sandals. She appears to be carrying a white plastic shopping bag with polka dots of various shades of pink.
• Some of the pictures appear to show another black female teen, apparently with a heavy build and with hair extensions or dreadlocks, wearing a dark-colored jacket and a tan or other light-colored top and dark pants, but she cannot be clearly seen in any of the photos.
The robberies took place:
On Oct. 19 at 10 p.m. in the first block of East Van Buren Street, just east of State Street.
On Oct. 16 at 9 p.m. in the 100 block of North Michigan Avenue.
And on Oct. 16, just after 9:10 p.m. in the 200 block of East Randolph Street.
Anyone with information is asked to call Area Central detectives at 312-747-8384.