Tuesday, October 18, 2016

America's First Wildebeest - Michelle Obama’s Latest White House Rule: Shoes Are Not Mandatory - Kinda like the Monkey House at the Zoo

Michelle Obama totally understands the struggles of being a woman — mostly because she is one, and has two daughters of her own. But it’s not just the hard hitting topics like girls’ education and wage equality that she’s here for. According to Spanx founder Sara Blakely, Obama sympathizes with the pure torture that comes with wearing high heels, and has made it clear that no one has to suffer in her own home — which just happens to he White House.
Blakely tells Footwear News of her visit with Obama, “I stood in line at an event, and they allowed us to get a one-on-one photo with Michelle Obama.” Blakely adds, “I waited in the line so long that by the time I finally got up to Michelle Obama, I literally burst out, ‘My feet are killing me,’ and she goes, ‘Girl, my feet are killing me, too.’
But Obama’s response wasn’t simply sympathetic — she went one step further, making sure Blakely didn’t have to suffer for the rest of the night. “I asked if I can take my shoes off and she said, ‘Yes, and you can tell anyone who tells you to put them back on that Mrs. Obama said you can take them off.’ ”
Though we’d sooner be wheeled out of the White House in blister-inducing shoes than expose our pedicures to the First Family, we fully appreciate FLOTUS’ commitment to making American women’s feet not ache again.

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cunt !

Anonymous said...

Fucking niggers.

David Dukes said...

How did that go?

Big Black hands...

Big Black Feet...


Niggers, Niggers should be beat!

Anonymous said...

Nothing like some nice white feet. Stanky black feet can go to hell.

Anonymous said...

Oh look, an ugly shaved, tranny wookie.
I'll be so glad when these apes leave
the White House forever.

SpankDaddy said...

Those are man feet.

Dontravious Jackscoon said...

I'm glad I ate lunch first. The sight of this hideous shitbeast is bad enough without seeing and imagining the stench of her hindpaws.

Anonymous said...

Shit can you imagine the disgusting smell there ?!

Anonymous said...

Monkey paws are a simian's best friend and should be unencumbered.

Anonymous said...

wow looks like Michael Robinson hasn't lost a step from his old football days

THAT'S A MAN BABY!! said...

Michael Obama First Tranny!!

Anonymous said...

Is she running back to Africa?

Anonymous said...

After the bare feet comes the grass skirt and nose bone. Ooga Booga Booga

Anonymous said...

Times almost up loser

Anonymous said...

"Michelle Obama totally understands the struggles of being a woman..."
– day'am. Dude looks like lady chimpinzee'with those thumb toes.

Anonymous said...

As Howard Cosell used to say....LOOK AT THAT MONKEY RUN

Anonymous said...

I love how this elitis nigger cunt pretends to show compassion. She's flying around the world on tax payer expense for no other reason than to shop and sightsee, and by shop I mean get stuff for free. The last thing this cunt ever wants to see again is the ghetto and its inhabitants.

Anonymous said...

The White House is pretty old. Hopefully the cunt will step on a protruding nail somewhere.

Anonymous said...

Every day for past 8 years I wake up in a house
Built by slaves. I don't really give a fuck in private,
'Cause I dishonor them every day by walking barefoot
Inside on expensive rugs, and outside in the Summer,
Prancing on the White House Lawn.
She's so beautiful now, she don't wear no shoes
I lead by example: my default is: Nigger; Jungle;
Radical; Ignorant; Entitled Bitch. I saw Hillary Clinton
Have it for 8 years and said, I want that too.

Anonymous said...

FAKE. Everyone knows she has four hands.

Anonymous said...

Strait sheboon !

Anonymous said...

Call HAZMAT. Disinfect.

Anonymous said...

Call Stanley Steemer after they move out, their stock will skyrocket. It may take a month to remove any trace of the apes, but Trump said he will wait.

Anonymous said...

Negroes hate shoes, their genes tell them that it's wrong to wear them.

Anonymous said...

The thing is a tranny it ain't no woman and the kids are ake cia plants

Anonymous said...

The very dead Lou Reed says---

And the colored girls sing: Doo da doo da doo da doo da doo doo da doo da doo da doo da doo doo da doo da doo da doo da doo doo da doo da doo da doo da doo doo da doo da doo da doo da doo doo da doo da doo da doo da doo doo da doo da doo da doo da doo doo da doo da doo da doo da doo doo...

Anonymous said...

Free range nigger footloose and fancy free!

Anonymous said...

LOL. The Obamanigger will be showing up every day after Cunton is in office. When she dies he'll have her hollowed out and made into a remote controlled robot with his own voice coming out by radio. It'll have a synthesizer that makes his voice sound like her.

My poo smells like Obama said...

I wanna donkey punch that ugly man's fartbox