Friday, September 30, 2016

RUN OVER THE ANNOYING STREET BEGGARS - Long-Time North Hollywood Wheelchair Bound Woman Who Would Beg In The Street Killed in Hit-and-Run Was Known as 'Sunshine' - Police identified the 72-year-old woman as Patricia Richison


NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA -- Authorities today identified a woman in a wheelchair killed in North Hollywood by a hit-and-run motorist, who remains at large.

The suspect was driving a white Ford Transit van and took off after the collision, which occurred about 3:30 a.m. Tuesday at Burbank Boulevard and Bonner Avenue, the Los Angeles Police Department said.

Patricia Richison, 72, died at a hospital about three hours later, said coroner's Assistant Chief Ed Winter. Richison was dragged about 100 feet, according to police.

Richison's nickname was "Sunshine," and she had lived in the area for 50 years, according to friend and fellow wheelchair user Candy Moore, who told KCAL9 that she was with the victim just before she was killed.

"I heard the impact, and I knew, I just knew," Moore said tearfully. "Nobody would stop for her. She just said, 'oh, oh' and then she said my name. And that was it ... She didn't deserve that."

Video of the van speeding from the scene is available on the LAPD website at www.lapdonline.org.

A standing reward of up to $50,000, offered by the city of Los Angeles, is available for anyone providing information that helps solve a fatal hit-and- run. Anyone with information on the case was urged to call police at (877) LAPD- 247.

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Patty. I think of her most days.
She used to polish my knob like nobody's business. God bless

Anonymous said...

How much do you want to bet it's an illegal?

Anonymous said...

Speaking of dead gimps, is Hillary dead yet? Just doing my weekly check-in to see if the evil CUNT has expired. See you all next week.

Anonymous said...

I am always tempted to run down those shitheads, but I know that they'll sue me for millions and win.
Good riddance to that leech.

Anonymous said...

Not no mo.

Clancy said...

I suspect Beaner involvement.

Anonymous said...

used to be one at 79th/harlem begging his ass off. word around campfire is a guy said he only had a ten and if he had something smaller to give back. fucker pulled out a wad and got robbed. funny shit.

Anonymous said...

You can bet that she will never do that again !

Anonymous said...

Too bad. I would have liked to donkey punch her fart box. Now I can't.

Anonymous said...

If she was in the road, she should have made herself more visible. It is a wonder she made it this long without getting hit. Hillary Clinton should personally take care of all these people with the money she got from the Clinton Foundation.

Anonymous said...

She was called "Sunshine"...now she's called "Roadkill."

Anonymous said...

Hate crime committed by a Mexican drunk.

Anonymous said...

Or Armenian in North Hollywood.

Anonymous said...

¶ "Sunshine on my bumper makes me happy "

¶ " Sunshine on my windshield can make me blind "¶

Anonymous said...

Get out of the street you crippled fuck. That is all.

Anonymous said...

Bound to happen

Anonymous said...

Practice for road blocking nigger terrorists

Anonymous said...

When I was a very young boy, my mother and father were emphatic
about me NOT playing in the street. I did as they told me.
That's why I'm here with you clowns and not dead like a friend of mines younger brother.

Anonymous said...

Pedro was late delivering the drywall to the job site

Anonymous said...

Shut the fuck up liar.

Anonymous said...

Omg! Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

What do you mean by "you clowns"? You fucking eunuch.

Anonymous said...

Van runs over this poor woman.
Trains ran on mr bourbon streets mom