Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Negroes DON'T TIP! NFL's DeAngelo Williams -- Damn Right I Stiffed Waitress ... Restaurant fires server due to talking about no tip

7:52 AM PT -- More bad news for the server ... 
TMZ Sports spoke with Jimmy Marcos -- co-owner of Ledo Restaurant in Maryland -- who tells us DeAngelo's server will be TERMINATED over her handling of the tip situation. 
Long story short ... we're told the restaurant policy is "the customer is always right" and tipping is a reflection of the service -- not mandatory. 
"We were in the wrong," Marcos says.
He also has a message for Williams -- "I want to offer anything I can do. I'll be sure to apologize in person next time he visits and pick up his next meal."update-grey-gray-barPittsburgh Steelers running back DeAngelo Williams is blasting restaurant workers who called him out on social media for not tipping ... saying point-blank -- THEY SUCKED AT THEIR JOBS. 
It all started when the bartender at the restaurant went to Facebook and wrote:
"Just now at work I had Deangelo Williams come in and I waited on while tending bar. His check was $128.25. He left me $129 with no tip but .75 cents. So there you go Stealers fans, your running back is cheap as s**t!!! Smh."
Williams found out about the social media shaming and lashed back -- claiming the service was so terrible, a 75 cent tip was TOO GENEROUS. 
"I tried to leave exact change but couldn't," Williams said ... "I waited on my food for over 1.5 hours."
(For the record, the waitress claims he was only there for 45 mins). 
So, what was allegedly so bad?
For starters, "She never asked for refills," Williams says.
But what really pissed him off -- "I ordered chicken and shrimp in my pasta they put it on my salad."
When he pointed out the mistake, "They took it back and removed it from salad and put It in my pasta leaving a shrimp tail in the salad."
Williams says "terrible service" means terrible tip. 
"I use to wait tables and use to be a bag boy so I know what I'm doing here."

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

75 cents is way more than I tip bourbon street guys mom for sexual services rendered

Anonymous said...

Next time, piss in the niggers food.
They always screw with our stuff,
paybacks going to be hell on them.

Anonymous said...

The day a crow would tell me how to do my job....

southside tony said...

I hate to stick up for this guy,but several years back I was at a restaurant where Magglio Ordonez was having lunch with another person. His bill was 65.00 and he gave the waitress 120.00 and left, after he was gone the waitress rather audibly voiced her disgust with what she thought was a sub par tip. Deangelo Williams may very well be a mutt,but too many times wait staffs think that they should automatically receive big tips when athletes or other stars come in. The owner is right firing the waitress in this situation

Mr. SouthSide said...

Twitter is for idiots.

Out of the car Motherfucker!! said...

FUCK THE NIGGERS OF THE NFL!!! Stop watching and buying the NFL shit!! Most of you wouldn't piss on a nigger if he was on fire, But every weekend you suck their asses and drool over them on TV !

Anonymous said...

I remember when the Bulls players would go to a certain restaurant at Ontario/Rush back in the day. They NEVER tipped hence the nick name No Tippin Pippen.

Anonymous said...

EVERYBODY knows niggas don't tip.

Anonymous said...

Nigger tipping??/ I dont think so. When, and if I cant avoid it, I get a nigger waiter or waitress, guess what, I dont tip them either.

Anonymous said...

This Nigga is truly funny !

Anonymous said...

FUCKING Millennials too fucking lazy
To get a job that don't depend on TIPS.
It's on you, Asshole. Get off your ass
And get a better job. What, helicopter
parents not there to help you argue
your side? I see this every fucking day
with Grade School kids in Yellow Busses
going back and forth, all while learning
nothing. ENTITLED, Fucking Entitled.

Anonymous said...

Mom! I only got a 75 cent tip! BTW, Where's my Trophy?
Mother: "Your Father and I told you to study hard in school,
but you were girl crazy, dope crazy, video game crazy. You
thought "Bartending School" was a real school. You told us:
"Those guys make a lot of money in tips. It's like free money."
So, son, we told you it was a bad move, but you would not
listen."
Warning: Tip-dependent Service Jobs can be hazardous to
your Economic Health
The Drive For 15 (dollars/hour) will actually decrease the
number of jobs in fast food. You'll be replaced by a Fucking Computer.

Anonymous said...

How do you keep a canoe from tipping??? Paint it black!

Anonymous said...

Assuming the negro is telling the truth about what happened, a real man would overcome his annoyance with this petty chickenshit by realizing "Hey! I make millions of dollars every month, and this guy lives on tips!"

Leave it to a negro to continue being a cheap, selfish, small-minded vindictive whiner even when he lives better than 99.99999% of the world's population. And we think we're going to make them happy with a few welfare checks and section 8?

Anonymous said...

This is why waiters and waitresses hate to see negroes enter their section of the restaurant, as we know the niggers will run you to death and tip nothing.
Oh for the good old days of "WHITE ONLY"!