Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Feds Spend $4,832 on 10-Foot Smokey the Bear Costume - And just like Forest Fires, the wearer of the costume dropped his lit cigarette on the costume and it completely burned

The Department of Interior is spending almost $5,000 for a 10-foot blow up Smokey the Bear costume.

The Bureau of Indian Affairs purchased the “Air-inflated WalkAround Smokey Bear” on Friday for a reserve in Lame Deer, Montana.

The agency awarded a contract worth $4,832.76 to the Akana Group, a Native American-owned small business based in Michigan. The company Signs and Shapes International rents the inflatable Smokey the Bear costume for just $350.

CLICK FOR MORE

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had sex with mr bourbon street mom fat bare ass, and she burned me. My dick is on fire.

stash the polski guy said...

toni chewbacca is crying in her gin now. saw smokey the bear and wanted to bang him. now she cant.

Anonymous said...

Just checked some of the crime blotters up in this area; they are f@cking crazy up in Montana.

3rd defendant indicted for murder in burning, death of woman

http://billingsgazette.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/rd-defendant-indicted-for-murder-in-burning-death-of-crow/article_4c73ecf1-456e-5ea6-9c44-21478dfd2d20.html

Anonymous said...

Cool. I want one for $350/day
Get ALL the candy in my Neighborhood
That Way

Anonymous said...

I like Mr. Bourbon Street.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was Moochelle in a new hat, then I realized that
Smokey Bear is thinner.

Daniel Boone said...

Good job, Injuns. I guess your talent for burning down the log cabins of innocent white settler families and other stuff hasn't been lost after all.

Daniel Boone said...

Remember when "Indian killer" was a title of respect, and not a synonym for "racist white priveliged cis-gendered colonizing genocidal maniac nazi with a small penis"?

We're fucked. No wonder we vote for pieces of shit like Barack Obongo now.

Anonymous said...

And much more useful.

Anonymous said...

I've worn those types of costumes for various gigs over the years... just get TOTALLY stoned before climbing in and it's a blast....

Anonymous said...

I want to read the diagram that goes with the suit, but I'm afraid Shaved photoshopped it full of super nasty rude-ass bullshit like he usually does.