Monday, November 4, 2013

OBAMACARE- Roslyn Wells - Director of Outreach and Enrollment for the Heartland Community Health-care Center (HCHC) - and wanted for bad checks.....

This is Roslyn Wells and she is the Director of Outreach and Enrollment for the Heartland Community Health-care Center (HCHC) – and is “the only full-time Affordable Care Act navigator in Lawrence (Kansas),” according to the Lawrence Journal-World.
 
She’s in charge of Obamacare in her part of Kansas, meaning she has access to information like Social Security numbers, addresses, phone numbers, checking account information, age and other private information on anyone who signs onto the Healthcare.gov website. (Which you have to input FIRST.)
 
She also has an outstanding warrant for her arrest for writing bad checks at Midwest Checkrite, Inc…see that above??
 
But that’s not all. Her financial history also includes a bankruptcy in 2003, the 2007 charge from that local check cashing business, she is more than $1700 behind on her state tax bill, and has an outstanding arrest warrant in nearby Shawnee County. Shawnee County can’t discuss the charges (no doubt because the investigation is currently ongoing) –WHILE SHE IS RUNNING THE KANSAS OBAMACARE OFFICE.
 
Don’t you just want to sign right up?
 
House Oversight Committee issued a report only two weeks ago warning that navigators would not be properly vetted to protect consumers. (Hmmm, guess they were right…)
The report pointed out navigators would have access to all sorts of personal data.(Oh, oops! Guess the White House missed that.)
 
“The main concern for consumers is the heightened risk of identity theft and financial loss from a poorly managed outreach campaign,” the Oversight Committee report said. “Navigators and Assisters will come into contact with a plethora of personally identifiable information (PII), including an applicant’s Social Security number, date of birth and income, as well as the PII of everyone in an applicant’s household.”
By the way, with your name, date of birth and SS#, you’re toast. It is the basis of identity theft. You couldn’t escape, even by moving to Costa Rica. You’re dead meat.
 
I used to work in Human Resources, and the first thing we checked before hiring was a person’s arrest record. And I worked in a store! Clearly, security for us was much more important than Obamacare’s!!
 
 
Don’t believe me?
 

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for showing this article, True News indeed, talking head news shows surely would never tell the truth about this

Anonymous said...

Hey - it's the Chicago Way - being spread around the Country by Oblamer. If you want a job? You gotta be a crook, so we can 'have somethin on ya', and control you for our own purposes...

Fucken identity thief and check bouncer as an ACA "Navigator"... that's rich... If it weren't true, it'd be a sad thought to consider it a possibility...

Mr. SouthSide said...

She's hott! Bring her to Beatrice's. The boys would love to take turns with her.

Mr. SouthSide said...

Don't accept a check for the bar tab, though.

Anonymous said...

I bet she has a stinky cunt.

Anonymous said...

So, she was appointed by a Republican governor opposed to Obamacare. Now, this leakers to a right wing web site. How convenient

Anonymous said...

WHEN THIS DEBACLE IS OVER ....THERE WILL BE A LOT GOING TO PRISON INCLUDING SOME POLITICIANS.

Anonymous said...

The internet is a lot moгe Ƅeing a lіttle nation, with diffеrent sects аnd towns
liking ԁifferent thingѕ. The first type oof promotional strategy tҺɑt will bee examined іs google search advertising.

Thе pssibilities are endless to the budding businessperson tryong tߋ plunge nto retail sales.



mу web blog: time applying; ,

Anonymous said...

I just couldn't go away your site prior to suggesting that I extremely
loved the standard information an individual provide in your guests?
Is going to be back ceaselessly to check up on new posts

Feel free to surf to my website - authentic gucci hat and scarf

Anonymous said...

Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice ven as you amend your webb site,
how can i subscribe forr a blog web site? The ccount helped me a
axceptable deal. I had been a little bit familiar of this your broadcast provided vibrant transparent idea

Stop by my webpage; lottery strategies of winners

Anonymous said...

Verʏ gοod blog! Dо ʏօu
ɦave any hints fߋr aspiring
writers?ӏ'm hoping tߋ start mу
own site soon Ьut I'm ɑ little lost ⲟn everything.
Would ʏߋu ѕuggest starting աith a free platform like Wordpress оr ցߋ fߋr a paid option? Tһere
аrе ѕο many choices օut tɦere tɦat І'm comlletely overwhelmed ..
Αny ideas? Ⅿɑny thanks!


my blog post: buy gardening equipment online (www.viknadveri.com)

Anonymous said...

I think this is one of the most significant info for me. And i'm glad reading your article.
But should remark on some general things, The website style is
wonderful, the articles iss really great : D. Good job, cheers

my web page: buy computers used (computer.pcru.ac.th)

Anonymous said...

At this tome it appeats like Drupal is tthe preferred blogging
platform available rigbt now. (from what I've read) Is that
what you're using on your blog?

Here is my webpage basketball shoes on sale for men

Anonymous said...

Thaat is really fascinating, You're aan overly professional
blogger. I have joinwd your feed and look ahead to in searcxh of more of your wonderful post.

Additionally, I've shared your site in my social
networks

Look at my web-site: women shoes women dress shoes (livedocs.1ot8.3show.biz)

Anonymous said...

Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was jut wondering if you get a
lot of spam comments? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can advise?
I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any help
is very much appreciated.

Feel free to surf to my web blog - buy cheap computers online usa

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look att your blog in Ie, it looks fine butt when opening
in Internet Explorer, itt haas some overlapping. I just
wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, very good
blog!

my website: Basketball gear for girls

Anonymous said...

Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how could
i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a acceptable deal.
I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast
offered bright clear idea

Also visit mmy web-site: Nike

Anonymous said...

Thaanks designed for sharing such a nice opinion, paragraph is fastidious, thats why i have read it fully

My webpage ... online computers review

Anonymous said...

Hello Dear, are you genuinely visiting this web site on a regular basis, if so after that you will definitely
gget good know-how.

Allso visit my site: sleep apnea cured by surgery

Anonymous said...

ᎢҺiѕ post iѕ worth еveryone's attention. Ԝһere сɑn I find outt more?


Visit my web-site ... Outdoor Lighting

Anonymous said...

Hi here to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this webpage; this blog carries awesome
and really excellent data in support oof visitors.

Alsso visit my weeb page; basketball gear discount

Anonymous said...

Unquestionably believe that whic you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of.
I say tto you, I definitely get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly
don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as wsll as defined oout
the whole thing witghout having side-effects , people could take
a signal. Will probahly be back to get more.

Thanks

Have a look at my page ... basketball gear list