Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sheriff Tom Dart begs to dig for imaginary John Wayne Gacy victims! I NEED MY TV FAME!!!!

The Cook County sheriff's office is one step closer to searching a Northwest Side apartment building where serial killer John Wayne Gacy may have buried bodies or other evidence, a sheriff's spokesman said today.

The Cook County state's attorney's office gave its approval late Friday to the sheriff's office's request to obtain a search warrant for the apartment building in the 6100 block of West Miami Avenue, where Gacy's mother once lived and Gacy once worked as a maintenance employee, sheriff's spokesman Frank Bilecki said.

"Speculation about this property has been out there for many, many years," Bilecki said. "This whole Gacy case has taken so many different twists and turns, (so) being able to close a chapter of it at this property would be nice."

CLICK FOR THE FULL NEWS STORY 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad my FOID is in good standing and not revoked so old Dart and Co won't have to 'pay me a visit' like was was pontificating his office needing to do...

Anonymous said...

My dog used to bury bones you stupid commie Dart.

Anonymous said...

Two words Bill Dorsch Two more words nut job.He thinks he saw Gacy in the 70s with a shovel.I think I saw dart making an arrest. Good luck though. And thanks from the owner for waiting for winter to dig up the yard and the basm't.

Aldo Raine said...

I heard many a bone have been buried via the Keesing Bandit's rear door.

No blow me, you fool!!!!

Anonymous said...

Who gives a ratz ass anyway! Gacy has been dead for years. Punished for his unholy deeds. Let it rest Tommy. I think Tommy might be a closet Homo getting his thrills out of digging up dead Homo's.

Anonymous said...

Tommy Dart never met a tv camera he didn't like.

The Keesing Bandit said...

Sorry hose- boy, but there is a exit only tattoo on my ass .

I' m glad firemen don't follow my example .

Now, kees me you fool!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gacy had chunks of guys bigger (and straighter) than Dart in his stool...