Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Police have stopped me 25 times... just because I'm black: Stephen Lawrence's teacher brother Stuart Lawrence launches damning race case against the Scotland Yard Police

Sounds like fine work by Scotland yard police if you ask me! Keep up the great work!
Stephen Lawrence's brother last night claimed police have stopped him 25 times simply because of the colour of his skin.
Stuart Lawrence says he is the victim of a sustained campaign of harassment by Scotland Yard officers.
And his lawyers yesterday lodged a damaging race discrimination complaint against the Metropolitan Police Service.
They say the 35-year-old teacher has been repeatedly pulled over in his car for 'no apparent reason and without any justification'.
His patience snapped after an incident on November 16 near the home he shares with his fiancée and two-year-old son in Peckham, south London.
Mr Lawrence, whose brother was killed by a racist gang, was in his VW Scirocco when two officers stopped him.
After asking why he had been pulled over, he says one of the officers replied that he had been 'naturally suspicious' of him.
Mr Lawrence, whose plans to sue the Met were revealed by the Mail on Saturday, said: 'I am being targeted because of the colour of my skin, I don't think it's because I am Stephen's brother.
'Whenever I have been stopped, I have never subsequently been charged with anything, and nothing has ever been found to be wrong with my car.
'I have never, ever, done anything wrong. I have never been in trouble with the law. I have paid my road tax and my insurance, and always tried to keep my cars in a roadworthy state.
'Of the 25 or so occasions in which I have been stopped, only two have been at police checkpoints – where they are verifying people's tax and insurance. The rest have been random stops.'
In a statement, he added: 'There can be no other reason, apart from racism, for me being stopped so often.
'If I had no road tax, no insurance, or if I was driving erratically, I would understand being pulled over. But on no occasions was that the case.'
A letter of complaint was sent to Scotland Yard chief Bernard Hogan-Howe yesterday afternoon, outlining details of Mr Lawrence's ordeal and the names of the officers involved in the latest incident.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2259271/Stuart-Lawrence-Police-stopped-25-times--just-Im-black-says-brother-Steven.html#ixzz2HRfab46U

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nigga pleeeeeezzz!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This arrogant shithead should drop to his knees every single night and thank God he is able to live and work in England. He wouldn't even own a fucking car if he was back home in Uganda. When the cops stop you there you are lucky to walk away with both arms attached to your body. This little cry baby cunt just doesn't know how good he has it. Or does he?

Anonymous said...

Deport this arrogant son of a whore. Let him find out how bad his relatives have it back home in Swangali.

Anonymous said...

Take away Stephen's suit and put a fucking bone in his nose and he will get a quick idea of where he came from and how far he has come in the White mans world. Be grateful you sissy little whiney asshole!

Anonymous said...

A suit with jeans where's the rope?

Anonymous said...

If you don't like being stopped by the White London police move back to fucking Botswana where you came from asshole. You will be walking then and getting your stupid ass beaten by the government police.

Anonymous said...

Congressman Danny "Driving While Black" Davis would be in his fucking glory cruising around London.

Anonymous said...

stupid nigger

Anonymous said...

You have no one to blame but 90% of your race.Every country with blacks seems to have high crime rates. We could discuss this at length but what good would it do. Be a P/O for a couple of weeks then you will understand why your subject to such actions from police.You see..........you know this ,but won't come to terms with it. At this point all you can do is"blame a brutha".

Ta Ta For Now said...


'I have never, ever, done anything wrong. I have never been in trouble with the law. I have paid my road tax and my insurance, and always tried to keep my cars in a roadworthy state.

Traitor and parasite ain't enuff no more?

If you believe it's only the "COLOUR" of your shin just change it?

But if your a black nigger breeder pumping liabilities out of a whore radiator hose therapist the it's a little more serious.

Take the clan.to Zangaro where every one is black and no one has a car, keep unpolitical and paint that breeder or keep her in the house. If the Zebras come out with stripes? Tell everyone they fell asleep under a tree on a sunny day in Jersey?


Or come to Chicago where Sodom and Gommorah left off?
They won't hold it against you that: 'I have never, ever, done anything wrong. I have never been in trouble with the law. I have paid my road tax and my insurance, and always tried to keep my cars in a roadworthy state." Every nigger and third world parasite says that until they learn the be traitors and terrorists!

I smell bitter Almonds on the stove, my Cyanide hydrosulfide must be ready.

TTFN

Go south young man far south said...


What is the blue right wrist band for.

You on the down lower?

A living example for young minds and/or young bodies to emulate.

To Sir, with nausea?
or
They call him Mr. Fibbs?

Hell, in Chicago they used to stop an asshole like that 25 times before he drove his hoopty out of the vacant lot next to his ject ?

Blame the Limeys for conquering the continent of the Apes for the Dutch and Jew diamond peddler's and Arabico Oil!

If you chimps would have had our Second amendment you'd be rich in your own country now...

But that's another story

Anonymous said...

Segregation now!!!!

Anonymous said...

Anti-white hysteria reaches England.

No doubt some Jew lawyer is fronting this lawsuit.

Anonymous said...

Stupid fuckin ape. Move to Chicago n you won't get harassed at all.

Mt Greenwood Hillbilly said...

This nigger watches too much American TV.

Anonymous said...

You see that sissy niggersleft hand? It looks like a womans hands..lol Probably soft as shit from never doing a days work, just like most niggers.

Anonymous said...

Bazinga!!!

Anonymous said...

Bazinga!! With bobby "kill whitey" rush riding shotgun

Jumbo said...

He can feel free to lip strangle my penis neck.

Gibs Me Dat! said...

Uppity ass English nigga!

Gibs Me Dat! said...

"Anonymous said...

A suit with jeans where's the rope?

January 8, 2013 11:10 PM"

Dat one high class fancy dressing black man!

Like he gonna to a funeral or some sheit!

Anonymous said...

Bazinga!!!

King Kaffir said...

Well now---

I thinks I used to play cards with that boy's daddy. This explains that phony ass English accent he was always using. We thought he was just styin'.